- Outside of church, how often is the word "God" used in your daily conversation?
- Have you ever felt intimidated by “lingo” used by an organization?
- Have you ever shared your personal faith story with another believer?
- How would sharing your faith story with a non-believer differ?
- In today’s multi-religious world, what does the call to make disciples of all nations mean?
- Name some of the obstacles which keep you from sharing your faith?
- What theological concepts or ideas are you still unsure of, and thus find difficult to share with others?
- How might the concept or image of God be meaningful to a secular humanist?
- What does it mean to you, to believe in something, or someone? What are some of the obstacles you experience to believing in God?
- Do a word association with the term “God.” What comes to mind?